Postage & Returns Policy
Free delivery on orders over £50 - approx 1-3 working days shipping
Orders under £50 postage is £4.95 - approx 1-3 working days
*Next day delivery - £6.95
*Next day service is only available if an item is in stock and only available up until 3pm, orders placed after this will be shipped out the next working day the store is open. Next day service is available on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Any orders placed on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the next working day.
For all Overseas orders please contact the store for a postal quote.
For urgent deliveries please email us or call our store where we will be more than happy to assist you.
We understand that when you Shop Online, things can go wrong. You might need a different size, or the colour may not be as expected - you may even have just changed your mind. Our Returns & Exchanges Policy is designed to give you the flexibility that you need.
- If you Return your item(s) to us within 1 Month of receipt, in unsoiled, undamaged and unused condition, we will happily Refund or Exchange them for you. This includes all tags still being attached and returned in the product packaging in which the items were sent out in. Please do not apply postal stickers directly on to the product packaging. E.g, footwear boxes, rug bags etc. In the event of these terms not being adhered to, we may be forced to deduct from your refund.
- Saddle returns will incur a £10 re-stocking fee and must be returned within 14 days of receipt, in unsoiled, undamaged and unused condition, complete with all tags and attachments. E.g, saddle cover, knee & thigh blocks, girth guards etc.
- Refunds within the statutory period are made in line with the Consumer Contract Regulations.
- Send Returns by any method you choose.
- Please send all Returns to: Returns Dept, Sandons Saddlery Ltd, Powley’s Business Park, Bintree Road, Foulsham, East Dereham, Norfolk.NR20 5RL It is essential that you include a covering note with your parcel, telling us:
- Your Original Order Number
- Your Name and Contact Phone Number
- Whether you would like a Refund or an Exchange (and what you might require in exchange)
- We strongly advise customers to obtain proof of postage from their chosen postal service, as in the extremely unlikely event of the item(s) not reaching us, this would be required in order for you to claim compensation. Return costs will be covered by the buyer.
- Exchanges are subject to stock availability. Please check our website for up to date stock.
- For Exchanges, please forward a cheque payable to "Sandons Saddlery Limited" to cover the new Outbound postage. If you prefer, we can contact you by phone to take payment for this by a debit or credit card. The cost will usually be the rate of the Original Postage Cost (items originally sent postage free exempt). Please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding exchange postage costs. Payment of a standard delivery charge of £4.95 will be required to send you your replacement item(s).
- If you think you have received an incorrect item, faulty item or have items missing from your delivery, please contact us by E-Mailing email@example.com. In regards to incorrect/missing items, this needs to be within 3 days of receipt of delivery. We will then be able to advise on the best way to proceed. In regards to faulty items, usually, this will involve the item being returned to our Returns Department, within 14 days, for inspection and verification of the fault prior to dispatching any replacements or issuing any refund. We may be able to provide a Freepost label so that there is no cost of this return. However as this is not always the case, please contact us prior to making any Return. We regret that we are unable to issue any replacements or refunds until we have verified the fault.
- If you do not contact us before returning a faulty/incorrect item then unfortunately we will only be able to reimburse you for your own cost of postage to the maximum value of £4.95. We know dealing with a faulty item can be an annoying inconvenience for you, so please be assured that our team are here to help you and always aim to resolve issues as quickly and easily as we can. Often the judgement of faulty items lies with the supplier/manufacturer, so time must be allowed for their assessment and report so we can then move forward and resolve the issue.
- In order to minimise potential fraud, all refunds will be made via the original payment method. Refunds may take up to 5 working days to appear back in your account.