A traditional two-flap with a deeply-cushioned, stitched-on knee roll that provides superior comfort and support for the leg. Crafted in quality leather for the competitive rider who appreciates enhanced luxury.
The Fairfax Classic Cupped Flap Dressage has all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details:
- Precisely balanced seat to align and support the rider in the optimum dressage position
- The design and placement of the billets provides girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- Stitched-on knee roll to provide superior support for the rider’s leg with the stirrups at dressage length
- The addition of deep cushioning over the knee rolls means the support is softer and more accommodating for the leg than a monoflap block.
- Designed using the research and development that went in to our Performance Saddles.
Please Note: All saddles are sold on the understanding that they will be fitted by a professional Qualified Saddle Fitter.
All saddles MUST be put back to factory settings if any adjustments are made if returning.
All of our saddles are sold £10 above RRP, this is to cover extra insurance on postage.
|17", 17½", 18"
|N/M to XW/XXW
|Gullet Bar Type