This superior S-Series GP saddle offers a different feel to our Original GP and petite, slim riders or those with narrower hips may feel it suits them better. It is avilable in three panel options - low, medium or high wither. The seat is compact and neat, which means it a great option for the petite rider on a large pony or small horse. The cut is forward enough to accommodate a jumping leg position – making it a really versatile saddle.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below. This S-Series Compact GP benefits from superior crafts-man-ships and higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- A neat seat, slim rear gusset and a tree that is slightly flatter on the underside compared to our Original GP.
- Three panel options for horses with a low, medium or high wither profile.
- An alternative seat shape to the Cob GP which makes it a viable option for those who find the Cob seat doesn’t suit them.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position. Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the block and ensures added comfort.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly (see girthing options below).
Colour Black, Brown Seat Size 16½, 17, 17½, 18 Changeable Gullet R-Bar Series S-Series
All Kent & Masters saddles benefit from the following features:
For details of fitting features specific to individual saddles, see the ‘fitting solution’ section
Handmade in Walsall
We have been making saddles at our workshop in the West Midlands for more than 25 years. Our skilled craftsmen are qualified Master Saddlers who use traditional saddle-making techniques to ensure each and every saddle is made with consistency, care, love and attention to detail.
Our in-house design team includes riders who have competed internationally, qualified saddle fitters, technical specialists and experienced horsemen. This unique combination of talent, expertise and experience allows us to produce saddles for horses and riders of every shape at every level.
We test all our designs thoroughly using Pliance Pressure mapping to ensure the saddles perform to the highest standards of pressure distribution, allowing your horse to move freely and comfortably without hindrance.
A changeable gullet bar allows you or your saddle fitter to modify the width of the saddle’s gullet to suit the horse’s wither profile as the horse changes shape with either exercise, muscle development, maturity or rest. There are 8 options in the short S-bar and 7 in the long R-bar.
Wool is a natural fibre and provides superior softness and comfort for the horse because it moulds and settles quickly, giving optimum panel contact with the horse’s back. Two reinforced flocking slots make it easy for your saddle fitter to do any necessary adjustments to fit on-site