The perfect jump saddle for show jumping and cross country, the forward-cut flaps and moveable blocks combine to support the rider’s leg in the shorter jumping position.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below. This S-Series Jump benefits from superior craftsmanship and higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- A tree with longer, swept-back points to support the front of the saddle and allow freer shoulder movement.
- A seat shaped to enable the rider to dynamically adjust their centre of balance over the fence.
- Broad panels for maximum surface contact with the horse’s back.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Ghost stitching on the knee roll to help the flap mould around the block and comfortably support the leg.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly.
- This saddle suits a broad range of horse conformations.
Colour Black, Brown Seat Size 17, 17½ Changeable Gullet R-Bar Series S-Series Conformation Standard Wither
All Kent & Masters saddles benefit from the following features:
For details of fitting features specific to individual saddles, see the ‘fitting solution’ section
Handmade in Walsall
We have been making saddles at our workshop in the West Midlands for more than 25 years. Our skilled craftsmen are qualified Master Saddlers who use traditional saddle-making techniques to ensure each and every saddle is made with consistency, care, love and attention to detail.
Our in-house design team includes riders who have competed internationally, qualified saddle fitters, technical specialists and experienced horsemen. This unique combination of talent, expertise and experience allows us to produce saddles for horses and riders of every shape at every level.
We test all our designs thoroughly using Pliance Pressure mapping to ensure the saddles perform to the highest standards of pressure distribution, allowing your horse to move freely and comfortably without hindrance.
A changeable gullet bar allows you or your saddle fitter to modify the width of the saddle’s gullet to suit the horse’s wither profile as the horse changes shape with either exercise, muscle development, maturity or rest. There are 8 options in the short S-bar and 7 in the long R-bar.
Wool is a natural fibre and provides superior softness and comfort for the horse because it moulds and settles quickly, giving optimum panel contact with the horse’s back. Two reinforced flocking slots make it easy for your saddle fitter to do any necessary adjustments to fit on-site