A super-food plant packed with nutrients for optimum horse health
Aloe Vera is known to be one of the most nutrient dense plants on the planet. Considered a super-food, the leaf is filled with a soft gel which contains at least 200 active compounds. These are hugely valuable for maintaining optimum equine health and wellbeing, however become particularly important for weary or retired older horses.
Omega Equine’s Aloe Juice contains 100% pure, high-grade, organic aloe vera inner leaf gel, and has a number of tremendous health benefits. These include:
- Maintaining the health of the intestines and digestive system while also lubricating the digestive tract. This helps ensure horses correctly digest food and effectively absorb nutrients
- Supporting joints during and after physical activity, keeping them healthy and strong
- Maintaining exceptional heart health and healthy levels of oxygenation within the blood. This can help sustain high performance and endurance. Aloe vera also helps keep blood sugar at a stable and healthy level, while also balancing electrolytes, optimising performance further
- Supporting the general health of the body with essential minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients. High concentrations of amino acids, the building blocks of protein, help support the body grow and repair, while also sustaining healthy brain function
- Soothing external skin irritations
- Maintaining a healthy immune system, thanks to high levels of
The density of nutrients within aloe vera cannot be underestimated. Supporting almost every major system in the body, it is an impressive plant with remarkable qualities. It is a vital part of maintaining general well-being and enabling your horse’s body to work smoothly on a daily basis.
Aloe Vera, Citric Acid and Potassium Sorbate.